Gary Thompson Agency has all the information you need regarding your 2016 Health Insurance Open Enrollment options. Listen to information directly from our Employee Benefits Manager, Ryan Hansen, during his recent radio interviews on KRGI 1430 AM. Ryan is on part 3 of a series of 4 radio interview. His clips answer your most basic questions, yet detail the most important information you need to know in order to sign up for Health Insurance by the January 31st deadline.
Unable to listen to our audio clips? We’ve highlighted some of his main points below:
- December 15, 2015 is the deadline to sign up for coverage effective January 1, 2016. Don't delay, start this process now to ensure you're covered timely.
- Open enrollment for individuals runs to January 31, 2016.
- Choosing a health plan is more than finding the lowest rate. It’s about finding a balance between your plan’s monthly costs and the medical costs you may encounter throughout the year.
- Tax penalties double in 2016 if you’re not enrolled by January 31, 2016!
- If unsure of what to consider, call your local GTA office. We provide Benefit solutions for Individuals and Groups.
Ready to sign up or have further questions? Click here to get started & find out more!
Listen now :
Part 1: Radio Audio (click here) - GTA Open Enrollment with Ryan Hansen.mp3
Part 2: Radio Audio (click here) - GTA Open Enrollment with Ryan Hansen Part 2.mp3
Part 3: Radio Audio (click here) - GTA Open Enrollment with Ryan Hansen Part 3.mp3
Posted on Thu, November 12, 2015
by Courtney Hansen filed under