Your business is your livelihood, and you need to make sure you can get your business back up and running as soon as possible in the event of a disaster. Your customers and employees are counting on it, and most likely, so is your pocketbook.
Our licensed agents will thoroughly review your business activities and assets to determine your potential exposure and put together a commercial insurance policy tailored just for you. Some of the basic commercial insurance options you may be presented with could include:
- General Liability. Basic liability that covers bodily injury, physical injury, property damage, and negligence.
- Professional Liability. Basic liability that covers malpractice and errors & omissions.
- Property Insurance. Protects your business from damage to your commercial building(s), equipment, inventory, and other assets.
- Commercial Vehicle. Provides coverage for your vehicles used in your business.
- Product Liability. Covers claims against a product you may manufacture or distribute.
- Workers Compensation. Covers employee injuries while on the job.
- Business Interruption Insurance. Protects you from the loss of income during the period a business is recuperating from a disaster.
When buying commercial insurance, it’s important to find a reputable agent that understands your line of work. Gary Thompson Agency’s licensed agents have extensive experience working with commercial insurance. In addition, as an independent agency, we are able to shop around to multiple top-rated providers find the best coverage for the lowest premium.
To learn more about commercial insurance for your business, visit our frequently asked questions page.
Posted on Fri, May 10, 2013
by Jason Willson