We are looking for ambitious candidates interested in providing accounting support to add to our fast-growing agency.
- This position will examine accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Processes and reconciles commission downloads and manually key statements with automatic downloads from carriers.
- Reports to the Controller of the organization.
- Reconciles bank accounts at least monthly, verifies deposits, and addresses inquiries from banks.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Ideal candidate will have Finance/Accounting background. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Pay and Benefits
- Dependent upon qualifications and experience. Benefit package includes 401K, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
« APPLY HERE »
GTA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity provider.